Shogun Premier Koi Nutrition
Scientifically formulated with the aid of computer technology, years of experience and the latest research by qualified nutritionists. With Shogun Koi Nutrition your koi collection receives their complete daily nutrient requirements that can only be replicated in fertile natural environments. Produced by a unique manufacturing process that cooks, sterilises and enhances digestibility. Our koi food meets and exceeds all minimum prescribed levels of proteins, essential amino acids, omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Shogun - the complete, balanced and economical feed formula for your koi to live a long and healthy life.
Shogun Koi Nutrition is formulated to provide your koi with a balanced and nutritional daily diet. Scientific research has indicated that the additional, stabilised vitamin C in Shogun Koi Nutrition as well as the full compliment of amino acids enhances the health of fish and immunity towards disease as well as improving healing time in sick fish. Shogun Koi Nutrition utilises Vitamin E and Vitamin C as a powerful anti-oxidants. Additional values of these Vitamins helps to prevent damage from free radicals and act as natural preservatives.
Fish meal (SlDried), Soybean Meal, Whole Wheat, Gluten, Wheat Middling's, Krill, Shrimp, Squid, Kelp, Yeast, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D supplement), di alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E supplement), menadione sodium bisulphate (vitamin
K supplement), thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, d-biotin, folic acid, d - pantothenic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin (B12), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), nicotinic acid, inositol, choline chloride, ferrous sulphate, copper sulphate,
manganese oxide, zinc oxide, cobalt sulphate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide. No Artificial Colourants
- PROTEIN 40% (min.): FAT 4% (min.): FIBRE 3% (max.): ASH 9% (max.).
- CALCIUM 2.2% (min.): PHOSPHORUS 1.8% (min): MOISTURE 9% (max)
- Factory Fresh To Your Fish
Our policy of producing koi pellets frequently and regularly ensures Shogun Koi Nutrition is always fresh for your fish. Store all fish feeds in cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight and off concrete floors.
- Every living cell in the body needs essential fatty acids.
- Omega 3's are a special type of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). They are known as one of the "good" fats. The most important components of Omega 3 are commonly known as EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), and DPA docosapentaenoic acid).
- Nucleic acids are composed of carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and phosphorous. These are the largest molecules in the body and their structural units are nucleotides. Nucleotides are part of the DNA and RNA. They are very, very basic and essential elements in the cell structure.
Amino Acid Profile
Shogun Koi Nutrition is rich in all essential and non-essential amino acids, in the correct quantities and in the correct
balance needed by koi. Amino Acids are the "building blocks" of the body.
Highly Recommended by: CHRIS NEAVES
A founder member of the South African Koi Keepers Society, past Chairman, Treasurer, editor, author, avid researcher and prolific writer.